The Ulaizer™ Home and Ulaizer™ First Aid compressor nebulizers are suitable for personal at-home use. While the Ulaizer™ First Aid inhalator is characterized by the compact size, it equipped with a special chamber for component storage and a convenient transportation handle. This model is designed to equip ambulance cars. The Ulaizer™ Home and the Ulaizer™ First Aid nebulizers have the similar functionality and list of equipment. For further details please refer to the comparative table here.
We recommend attention be given to the Ulaizer™ Home model. This inhalator is affordable and suitable for personal at-home use. It may be used for treatment of various respiratory airway illnesses, from respiratory viral infections to severe systemic diseases (tuberculosis, cystic fibrosis, etc.).
The Ulaizer™ Home warranty is valid for 2 years, and in case of loss or breakdown an equipment piece can be easily replaced. If case if a compressor or the apparatus were broken down we replace it, provided that the reason was not a physical breakdown of the inhaler, such as a fall, a smash, a crash, etc. The manufacturer’s information support is done through Ulaizer.com website and in other ways of communication.
We recommend purchasing any model of the Ulaizer™ nebulizer for treatment of maxillary sinusitis and tracheitis. Aerosol microparticles produced from a medicinal product by the Ulaizer™ may have different size of dispersion. This allows medicines delivery to nasopharyngeal cavity, oropharyngeal cavity and lungs to treat upper and lower respiratory airways illnesses.
When choosing an inhaler, it is important to consider the type of patient’s disease: which area of respiratory airway is target for aerosol delivery provided by the nebulizer. For treatment of allergic nasal congestion we recommend any the Ulaizer™ model providing dispersion 6 mcm and above. Please consider the Ulaizer™ Air which is an ultra-compact and equipped with a nasal cannula.
The mask which comes with the nebulizer is designed for treatment of nasal and oropharyngeal illnesses. It provides an opportunity for a medicinal product to spread further up to nasal cavity that is not possible when using a mouthpiece.
In turn, the mouthpiece fits for treatment of tracheal and upper respiratory airway illnesses.
Inhalations with the nebulizer should not be carried out in patients who have individual hypersensivity to aerosol medicinal products, and/or the following diagnosis:
- cardiac insufficiency of various severity;
- lung bleeding.
The Ulaizer™ Home paediatric and adult inhaler produces microparticles sized 0.5 mcm to 10 mcm (according to European standards, all compressor nebulizers should have the same technical characteristics). The respirable fraction is not less than 70%.
The dosed dry powder inhaler is designed for treatment of lower respiratory airway illnesses. The apparatus produces dry powder form of a medicinal product that reaches lungs following a deep breath in.
- A correct breath in with the DDPI can be done only by 46% of adults;
- More than 70% of aerosol produced by DDPI precipitates in mouth and throat, and only less than 30% reach lungs;
- To deliver a medicine to lungs, rather high volume velocity is necessary while breathing in.
Administration of the nebulizer has, in turn, the following advantages:
- Higher concentration of a medicinal product is produced within respiratory airways.
- There is no need to coordinate breath in and intake of aerosol microparticles.
- It may be used in severe conditions (an asthmatic exacerbation), elderly, infants, and confused patients.
- Product fraction precipitating in oropharyngeal cavity is minor: over 70% of aerosol reach lungs.
- Reduction in total dose of a product.
- Aerosol cloud does not contain any propellants.
- It is quite easy to use the nebulizer.
- A medicinal product is being transferred directly to respiratory system (the organ that requires treatment).
- Aerosol form of a medicine is more effective.
- Various medicinal powders, suspensions, solutions and combined agents may be used for the inhalation.
- The onset of effect for a medicine, which was taken via inhaler, is expected within 5-10 min.
- A lower dose of a medicine is required to obtain therapeutic effect compared to other methods of treatment.
- There are practically no systemic adverse effects.
Unlike DDPI, theat-home inhalator is effective not only for bronchial asthma, bronchitis, but also for laryngotracheitis, cold, FLU, ARVI, and may be used for ARVI prevention. The application range of the Ulaizer™ is much wider than that of a dosed inhaler.
Warning: Use of undefined constant posts_per_page - assumed 'posts_per_page' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ulaizer/ulaizer.com.ua/wp-content/themes/ulaizer_theme/page_faq.php on line 154
Warning: Use of undefined constant order - assumed 'order' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ulaizer/ulaizer.com.ua/wp-content/themes/ulaizer_theme/page_faq.php on line 154
If you have encountered any failures when using the Ulaizer™ inhalator, please contact via a feedback form on our website.
Small amount of the condensate might be formed inside an air tube due to atmospheric humidity and temperature difference. Please leave a compressor turned on for few minutes without connecting nebulizer, every time after an inhalation is complete in order to dry the tube.
If vapour is not produced, it is necessary to do the following operations:
- Check chamber integrity and presence of coloured “element” inside the chamber, please refer to a video at https://www.youtube.com/.
- If nothing was changed, it is necessary to check an air tube connecting the chamber and the apparatus. To do so, please disconnect the tube and check air coming out of it, and possible obstacles.
- If you use your nebulizer chamber for a long time, please replace it with a new one. This can help restore aerosol supply, and increase aerosol production. Since the chamber is made of wearable material, it should be replaced regularly.
- If the problem cannot be detected, the apparatus itself may be broken. In this case, please contact a company representative in your town for consultation.
To find out the reason, please contact our representative in your town. It is recommended to switch off components (an air tube) prior to the consultation and check the flow force of the apparatus. If it is normal, the components may be damaged (the air tube, the chamber; be sure that a coloured element is in the chamber; spray cannot be produced without it).
When there is not vapour supplied through the mask the reason might be related both to apparatus and components. Please try disconnecting the components (an air tube) and checking vapour supply. If everything works normally, the problem should be with the replaceable components. If vapour is not supplied, the problem is the apparatus. In this case you should contact a company representative in your town for consultation.
- There are two nebulizer chambers in the equipment list (blue and green coloured) distinguished by different forms of content. What issue requires the blue one (consisting of two parts) and what requires the green one (consisting of three parts)?
The blue coloured nebulizer chamber is included into a standard Ulaizer™ Home kit. The green nebulizer chamber is a replaceable accessory.
Both chambers have the same operation principle: they spray a medicine with the same dispersion. The life time of the components is 3 to 6 months, after that period the chambers should be replaced.
To detect the problem we recommend turning on the Ulaizer™ without components (while an air tube and other components are disconnected) and check the operating time in that state.
When functioning normally, the Ulaizer™ inhaler forpersonal at-home use should be operating for about 40 minutes on a continuous basis.
If it turns off in 10 minutes, the Ulaizer™ itself should be malfunctioning. In this case please contact a company representative in your town, who will help to address the situation.
Warning: Use of undefined constant posts_per_page - assumed 'posts_per_page' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ulaizer/ulaizer.com.ua/wp-content/themes/ulaizer_theme/page_faq.php on line 231
Warning: Use of undefined constant order - assumed 'order' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ulaizer/ulaizer.com.ua/wp-content/themes/ulaizer_theme/page_faq.php on line 231
It is better to pour out the remaining medicines to avoid the risk of contamination and germ transmission as much as possible. You can clean the chamber using warm water with a soap bubble solution/white vinegar/Decasan, and wipe it using a dry/ paper towel.
- Why the nebulizer chamber and components (a mouthpiece, a mask) should not be used by few people at the same time?
To practice individual hygiene and avoid infections transmitted through the accessories from one person to another, the nebulizer chamber and the components should be used individually.
The nebulizer chamber and a nozzle are actively used parts and under major thermal and mechanical stress. To provide active inhalation, nozzle diameter should meet the standard. The size of the nozzle is changing following long-term use that may decrease aerosol quality. This is why we recommend replacing the nebulizer chamber yearly.
- How to clean a mask in the correct manner, when the first kid has finished an inhalation (to give the inhaler to the second kid)? Would it be reasonable to clean it using warm water or any sanitizer?
You should clean the mask using warm water with a soap bubble solution, white vinegar or soak it in Decasan solution, and wipe using a paper towel. Another mask should be used for another kid.
- How can I sanitize and sterilize single components of the nebulizer (a mouthpiece, a mask and the nebulizer chamber)? The instruction only refers to a vinegar solution. Are there any other ways?
To treat the components of the nebulizer you may use Decasan® solution marketed in vials. It should be dissolved as 1 part Decasan® to 3 parts water. You should dip the components to this solution for 20-30 minutes.
Decasan® is a wide spectrum antiseptic agent, one of the most advanced SAS. It is widely used for wound and cavity treatment by professionals: surgeons, ear-nose-throat doctors, traumatologists, and many others.
- The instruction states that in the evening I should sanitize components of the nebulizer chamber and other components using a vinegar solution. Should I sanitize also a mask? Won’t it get damaged because of it? May I use hydrogen peroxide to sanitize a mask?
Following an inhalation, you should treat all components of the nebulizer using a vinegar solution/soak in Decasan solution or treat with a soap bubble solution, and wipe them dry. A mask is made of the material which is not getting damaged if treated in this way.
If you use the components often, they should be replaced quarterly to half-yearly depending upon the frequency.
Warning: Use of undefined constant posts_per_page - assumed 'posts_per_page' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ulaizer/ulaizer.com.ua/wp-content/themes/ulaizer_theme/page_faq.php on line 308
Warning: Use of undefined constant order - assumed 'order' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ulaizer/ulaizer.com.ua/wp-content/themes/ulaizer_theme/page_faq.php on line 308
The inhalation lasts on average for 7 to 12 minutes.
The Ulaizer™ paediatric and adult nebulizer may be used without restrictions. The inhalations should be performed 2 to 4 times daily using a prescribed medicine. The apparatus can operate for up to 40 minutes on the continuous basis, followed by a “rest period” to cool down a compressor for about 30 minutes. Even if you inhale for longer, all the Ulaizer™ apparatus are equipped with overheating protection. The apparatus turns off automatically when it is overheated. In this case you should unplug it and do not restart the apparatus for an hour.
Please consult your doctor to discuss the medicines you require for inhalations. Since your doctor has diagnosed you and knows your particular illness well, he/she can select a medicine and a dosage regimen. Moreover, the Ulaizer™ compressor nebulizer may be used with the widest possible spectrum of medicines. There is also a list of the medicines which should not be used: cough syrups, gargle potions, essential oils, herbal boiled potions, ointments, etc. Those medicines may cause bronchospasm and contribute to damaging the apparatus.
We do not recommend using medicines which are not intended for inhalations (as indicated in instruction for use) with compressor nebulizer. When chlorophyllipt and rotocanum are used with the nebulizer, remaining particles of herbal solutions (the precipitation seen in a vial) may set in lungs (particularly, in bronchioles and alveolus) that may result in adverse events.
We do not recommend using medicinal waters, since they have not been purified properly and contain non-standardized concentration of trace elements. The use of medicinal waters may contribute to the patient’s infection as the water is non-sterile. For this reason the illness may be aggravated or relapse in the future.
Only inhalation medicines are suitable for use with the nebulizer (the medicines marketed in nebulas). If you use the nebulizer to treat cough and to obtain lubricating and mucolytic effect, we recommend using Lorde Hyal.
This can be prevented by leaving a mouthpiece in mouth cavity when breathing out. Please try breathing out only through an expiration valve. If inhalation mask is used, it must fit tight to the face, delivering the whole volume of medicine as necessary.
The Ulaizer™ sprays microparticles of different dispersion, which precipitate in upper respiratory airway and lower respiratory airway cavity. For this reason, it is effective in treatment of running nose. Paediatric and adult inhalations may be performed on the regular basis using the following medicines (when recommended by your doctor): Decasan® nebulas (1-2 nebulas per inhalation) and АКК®.
You can purchase the Ulaizer™ inhalator for personal at-home ARD prevention and treatment. When medicines are selected properly, the treatment is reasonably well.
1 nebula АКК® 2-3 times daily may be used for prevention of ARVI signs. If the first signs occur, we recommend initiating Decasan® nebulas –1 nebula 3 times daily. To thin mucus in nasal cavities, please use 1 nebula Lorde® Hyal twice daily.
We recommend doing all inhalations with a mask covering nasopharyngeal cavity, oropharyngeal cavity and lungs. Every patient should have his/her personal accessory.
Yes, the nebulizer therapy may be used to treat pneumonia. The recommended medicines, which may be used, are those indicated for inhalation, particularly, for treatment of pneumonia: inhalation antiseptics, mucolytic agents, and antiviral medications.
Such serious illness as pneumonia must not be self-medicated using only inhalation method. Please consult your doctor for medicines and dosage regimen.
Paediatric and adult inhalator is a way of effective medicine delivery to respiratory airway. The medicines required for treatment of the illnesses such as adenoiditis, must be selected by a doctor. In this case we recommend using a mask to treat all surfaces of nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal cavity with a medicine.
- Which medicines do you recommend with the Ulaizer™ in event of allergic cough and allergic rhinitis?
In such cases you should use, in the first instance, special prescription and over-the-counter medicines selected by your doctor. You may use the following OTC medicines for symptomatic treatment:
- To manage cough: 1 nebula Lorde® Hyal twice daily
- To treat oedema and nasal congestion: 1 nebula Lorde® Hyal twice daily as nasal drops or inhalation through a nasal cannula
- To sanitize nasal cavity: Nasisoft (isotonic saline with hyaluronic acid) as nasal drops or inhalation.
We recommend doing inhalations with a mask to cover nasopharyngeal cavity, oropharyngeal cavity and lungs.
For prevention of cold-related diseases you may use 1 nebula AKK® 2-3 times daily.
- Which medicines are suitable to treat productive cough and thin the mucus congested in nasal cavities?
1 nebula Lorde® Hyal twice daily (no need to dissolve it in a sodium chloride solution) may be used to thin the mucus in nasal cavities and cure wet/productive cough.
To prevent the above mentioned illnesses in adults using the Ulaizer™ you may use AKK® (the viral and ARVI barrier which blocks viral penetration and replication in the human body), and Decasan® nebulas (the first inhaled wide-spectrum antiseptic, which allows quick management of a disease at any stage), when first symptoms of the disease appear. Duration of an inhalation is 7 to 15 minutes. It should be performed 2-3 times daily.
Maxillary sinusitis is a serious disease. It only must be treated by a doctor. Do not self-medicate! When writing about prevention of maxillary sinusitis, we recommend inhaling Decasan® nebulas by a nasal cannula – as agreed with your doctor, indeed.
- May I inhale a ready for use Decasan® 0.02% solution 100 ml? Should I dissolve it? What are the nebulas for? Are they suitable for kids?
Decasan® is suitable for paediatric (please see instruction for recommended age groups) and adult patients. The medicine for inhalation is marketed as special sterile nebulas; the most advanced form which is to be used for inhalations.
- Would the nebulizer be effective for upper respiratory airway illnesses? Whether the nebulizer should be used only for upper respiratory airway illnesses?
Aerosol cloud from the Ulaizer™ compressor nebulizer contains particles of 0.5 mcm to 10 mcm, which precipitate in different regions of respiratory system. The particles sized between 0.5 mcm to 5 mcm precipitate in lower respiratory airway, and particles 5 mcm to 10 mcm – in upper respiratory airway.
Therefore, the nebulizer therapy is the most effective treatment method for any respiratory airway illnesses. With the Ulaizer™ a medicine acts where it is needed!
- Is the Ulaizer™ Home suitable to treat bronchial asthma? Is it equipped with any additional spray tubes producing different particle sizes?
Yes, the Ulaizer™ Home may be used for treatment of bronchial asthma. A controller is not necessary, as the apparatus sprays particles of desired size, which precipitate in the smallest bronchi.
When nasal septum is deviated, we recommend using a mask or a nasal cannula for inhalation.
Please consult with your doctor to manage oedema; you should understand the cause of the oedema: an allergic reaction, inflammation, etc.
The medicinal selection depends on the diagnosis.
- Products Lorde Hyal Hyper, Lorde Hyper, Lorde Max, Lorde Hyal Max and Lorde Iso can’t be found in a pharmacy? Analogues with slightly different names are offered?
For better understanding of Lorde products line, the corresponding brand names and packages have been changed. As the result, Lorde Hyal Hyper name was shortened to Lorde® Hyal. Lorde Hyal Max were renamed to Okistar Hyal 7. Lorde Iso, which is intended for nasal passages cleaning, now is referred to as Nasisoft.
Warning: Use of undefined constant posts_per_page - assumed 'posts_per_page' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ulaizer/ulaizer.com.ua/wp-content/themes/ulaizer_theme/page_faq.php on line 384
Warning: Use of undefined constant order - assumed 'order' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ulaizer/ulaizer.com.ua/wp-content/themes/ulaizer_theme/page_faq.php on line 384