Compressor nebulizer ULAIZER AIR CN-03A
Thank you for having purchased our model compressor nebulizer.
It is a compact medical device designed to efficiently deliver physician prescribed medication to the bronchial lung passages. With proper care and use, it will provide you with many years of reliable treatment.
This product is developed for the successful treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders. It creates a stream of air that travels through clear tube to the nebulizer. When air enters the nebulizer, it will convert the prescribed medication into aerosol mist for easy inhalation.
Your compressor nebulizer should be used under the supervision of a licensed physician and/or a respiratory therapist. We encourage you to thoroughly read this guidebook to learn about the features of this product. Any use of this product other than its intended use should always be avoided.
* Standart packaging may vary
Note: Read all instructions carefully before use.The following basic precautions are needed when using an electrical product.
Caution: Failure to read and observe all precautions could result in personalinjury or equipment damage.
Hours of operation: 20 minutes included, 40 minutes off
- To avoid electrical shock:
- keep the unit away from water;
- do not immerse the power cord or the unit in liquid;
- do not use while bathing;
- do not reach for a unit that has fallen into water – immediately unplug the unit.
- Never operate the unit if it has any damaged parts (including power cord), if it has been dropped or submersed in water. Promptly send it to a service center for examination and repair.
- The unit should not be used where flammable gas, oxygen or aerosol spray products are being used.
- Disconnect the unit from the electrical outlet before cleaning, filling and after each use.
- Do not use other attachments unless recommended by manufacturer.
- Connect this product to an appropriate voltage outlet for your model.
- Do not run this product unattended.
- Never operate if this unit has a damaged cord or plug, if it has been dropped, or in any way, into water, if it does not work properly. Return it to a service center for repair.
- If any abnormality occurs, discontinue use immediately until the unit has been examined and repaired..
- Always unplug the product immediately after use.
- Never block the air openings of the main unit or place it where the air openings may be obstructed.
- Do not use or store the device with a curved air tube.
- For use in an inhaler allowed only medicines. Decoctions of herbs and oil solutions are not recommended by nebulization, as they may damage the unit and cause pathological bronchospasm.
For a more thorough understanding of your nebulizer, please read the instruction video on our website: www.ulaizer.com to media library.
- Do not store the unit under direct sunlight, high temperature or humidity.
- Keep the unit out of reach of small children.
- Always keep the unit unplugged while not in use.
- Do not immerse the unit in water. It may damage the unit.
- Disconnect the unit from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
- Clean all necessary parts after each use as instructed in this guidebook.
OPERATING YOUR COMPRESSOR NEBULIZER
- Place your Compressor Nebulizer on a flat and stable surface. Be sure that you can easily reach the controls when you are seated.
- Open the clear cover and remove the inside nebulizer.
Important: Prior to initial operation, the nebulizer should be thoroughly cleaned referring to the “Cleaning Procedures” in the manual.
- Gently twist the top part of the nebulizer counter-clockwise to disassemble the nebulizer.
- Fill the bottom section of the nebulizer with the medication prescribed by your physician. Be sure that the cone is put inside the bottom section.
- Gently twist the top part clockwise to reassemble the nebulizer. Be sure the two sections fit well.
- Replace the nebulizer. Make sure it sits firmly on the fitting joint.
- Attach mouthpiece or mask per your choice to the top outlet of nebulizer.
- Connect your Compressor Nebulizer to power source:
- Using AC adapter:
- Insert the AC adapter plug into the unit’s receptacle.
- Plug the AC adapter to a standard AC outlet.
- Using battery pack: Your Compressor Nebulizer can also operate with rechargeable battery pack when AC power is not available.
- Put the unit on top of battery pack and push down to fix.
- 2) To remove battery pack, press the release button under power switch.
- Using AC adapter:
- Press power switch to begin your prescribed treatment.
The life of the battery is approximately 2 years. However, battery life will very depending on usage, storage and charging conditions.
Charging the battery pack: To charge the battery, insert the AC adapter plug into receptacle of battery pack. Then plug the AC adapter to a standard AC outlet.
Charging Time. For the first time use: 24 hours. Thereafter: 4-12 hours
When the battery is being charged, the indicator light will be lit in red. If the light changes from red to green, it indicates that the battery is fully charged.
It is recommended that the nebulizer and mouthpiece are thoroughly cleaned with hot water after each use and cleaned with a mild detergent after the last treatment of the day. If your physician or respiratory therapist specifies a different cleaning procedure, follow their instructions.
Cleaning (after each treatment)
- Disconnect the air tube, nebulizer and mouthpiece or mask.
- Gently twist the nebulizer to open it.
- Rinse the nebulizer, mouthpiece or mask with water.
- Dry them with clean soft towel or let it air dry.
- Reassemble the nebulizer when completely dry and put these parts in a dry, sealed container.
Please follow the following steps to disinfect your nebulizer unless otherwise specified by your physician. It is suggested that the unit is disinfected after the last treatment of the day.
- Use one part white vinegar with three parts distilled water. Make sure mixed solution is enough to submerge the nebulizer, mouthpiece.
- Complete Cleaning Steps 1-3.
- Wash the nebulizer, mouthpiece in warm water and a mild detergent. Then wash them in hot tap water.
- Submerge these parts in the vinegar and water solution for thirty minutes.
- Complete Cleaning Steps 3-5.
Cleaning the compressor
- Wipe daily with a damp cloth.
- Do not use any powdered cleaners or soap pads, which may damage the finish.
- Do not use cotton or any other materials. Do not wash or clean the filter. Only use filters supplied by your distributor. And do not operate without a filter.
- Change the filter every 30 days or when the filter turns gray.
- Changing procedure: remove the filter cover, replace the used filter with a new one, replace the filter cover.
REPLACEMENT PARTS & OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
Replacement parts are available through your local retailer. Optional accessories include adult and child masks, cannula for nose inhalation, additional nebuliser, mouthpieces, filters, air tubes etc.
|Power||12VDC from AC adapter or battery pack|
|Sound Level||Approx. 60 dBA|
|Medication bowl capacity||5ml (cc)|
|Average Nebulization Rate||0.2 ml/min|
|Compressor Pressure Range||30 to 36 Psi (210 to 250 KPa / 2.1 to 2.5 bar)|
|Operating Pressure Range||8 to 10 Psi (50 to 70KPa / 0.5 to 0.7 bar)|
|Liter Flow Range||5.0 ~ 6.7 lpm|
|Operating Temperature Range||10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10% to 90%RH|
|Storage Temperature Range||-25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Humidity Range||10% to 90%RH|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||106 mm x 66 mm x 128 mm (without battery pack)
106 mm x 66 mm x 166 mm (with battery pack)
|Weight||395 g / 0.87 Lbs (without battery pack)
712 g / 1.57 Lbs (with battery pack)
|Battery capacity||1600 mAH|
|Battery using time||Min. 45 minutes|
protection against electric shock, class II equipment
type BF applied parts: Mouth piece, masks
direct current (DC)
attention, warning: look instruction on exploitation
With the purpose of defence of environment at the end of term of exploitation this device must be handed over in the specialized point of reception of electrical equipment, but not throw out on a dump.
IPX0 – protection against harmful ingress of water (ordinary)
Без AТ/АТГ – degree of safety in the presence of flammable anesthetics or oxygen (not suitable for use in the presence of flammable anesthetics or oxygen)